Shanghai Weitao automation equipment Co., Ltd
Contact person: Mr. Lu
Address: 2312 Weiqing East Road, Shanyang Town, Jinshan District, Shanghai
One, a hundred grid ten finger scratch-resistant tester
This instrument is suitable for testing the scraping resistance of all kinds of automotive interior materials, such as plastic, rubber, leather, fabric, coating materials, non-coating materials and other composite materials.
The scratch-resistant instrument is suitable for testing the scratch-resistant performance of all kinds of automobile interior materials. The instrument integrates three domestic test standards (five-finger scraping method, hundred-lattice method and plastic finger scraping method).
This test method is used to test the resistance of a surface material to damage caused by a scratch.
According to the nails or other hard objects that may be contacted during the use of the materials, the scraping fingers of different materials are adopted. According to the specified direction, stroke and speed, the scraping head ACTS on the surface of the sample with a certain pressure, and the scraping head and the sample move relative to each other, so as to produce a one-way, non-reciprocating straight scraping track, and keep parallel between the scratches.
Zui will evaluate the sensory grade of scratches, the color difference between the scraped and unscraped areas, or the zUI's small scraping force when the sample surface is damaged
Two, ten fingers meet the following standards:
GM 14688 (A)
GM 14688 (B)
Pv 3952 Volkswagen standard
Q/SQR S1-16-2016 Chery Standard
Q/SQR T1-64 Chery standard
GB/T 9286-97/ISO 2409ISO2409
GB/T 9279-2007/ISO 1518:1992
Iii. Instrument features:
1. The instrument is composed of motor driving mechanism, scraping assembly, sample clamping and fixing device, etc.
2. Scraping assembly includes scraping bracket, scraping finger, scraping specified position sleeve, pressurizing device (weight and weight support rod), etc.
3. The instrument is free to install, replace and disassemble the scraping fingers of different specifications, and can carry out uniform one-way straight line scraping movement under different loads.
4. The test process is automatically controlled by embedded system and man-machine interface operation, and precise servo motor and ball screw drive are adopted, which play a decisive role in the control of the scraping speed under relevant standards.
5. Use tungsten carbide as scraping finger to increase the service life of the instrument.
6. Made of aluminum alloy and stainless steel, the appearance is simple, light and corrosion-resistant.
Iv. Technical Parameters:
1. Stroke range: 10-200mm;
2. Speed range: 10-200mm/s;
3. Speed buffer: 10±1mm;
4. Diameter of metal scraping head: 0.5mm, 0.75mm, 1mm(Erichen 318), 3mm, 5mm, 7mm;
5. Metal scraping head material: tungsten carbide, sapphire, hard alloy;
6. Total weight of compression weights and scraping components: 5N, 10N, 15N (optional and customized); quality error not exceeding 1%;
8. Power supply: AC220V±10%, 50Hz.
The instrument meets a variety of test standards, and can be customized according to customer requirements of the test platform motion stroke, speed and reciprocating motion cycle.
Five, test principle
Scratch test by the hundred lattice method: The purpose of the test is to detect the resistance of paint to scratch shedding.
The ordinary hundred-lattice method is manual testing, and the operation is time-consuming and laborious.
This instrument is driven by two motors to control the length of scratches and the distance between scratches.
Movement process as follows: the first stage of yi test, reciprocating mobile platform movement (half a circle) at a time, cylinder scraping refers to lift, the motor drives the scratches refers to the longitudinal mobile distance, cylinder scraping refers to put down, and then moving platform movement (half a circle) at a time, cylinder scraping refers to lift, motor drive the scraping refers to the longitudinal mobile distance again, and again.
When the specified number of lines is crossed, manually rotate the test plate 90 degrees and complete the test after the second stage test.
The instrument can realize grid spacing 2.0mm, meeting the requirements of the standard.
FIG. 1 Detail drawing of the pattern section when the scratch distance is 2mm
1. Test module: The hundred-lattice scraping mode (or ten finger grids, hereinafter collectively referred to as the hundred-lattice scraping mode)
2. Moving distance of reciprocating moving platform: adjustable from 10-200mm
3. Moving speed of reciprocating moving platform: adjustable from 10-200mm/s
4. Movement distance of scraping fingers: 0.5mm, 1mm, 2mm adjustable
5. Scraping test load: 5,10N, 15N
6. The cylinder controls the dropping and lifting of the scratch finger
7. Power supply: AC 220V 50HZ
8. External Specification: 662mm*360mm*657mm(W*D*H)
9. Weight: 75kg
7. Common test methods can be divided into visual evaluation methods and instrument evaluation methods:
The visual rating method is to place the test sample under the northern sky daylight or the artificial D65 light source, and the test sample is in a horizontal state relative to the evaluator. If necessary, the sample is rotated to obtain the most extreme viewing Angle. For the linear scraping, only 80% of the middle part is evaluated during the evaluation process.
The evaluation content mainly includes whether there is damage scratch on the surface of the test sample, whether the material is deformed, whether there is cracking, hairiness and other phenomena.
According to the difference of material, the standard on evaluation grade also differs accordingly.
The instrument rating method mainly evaluates the color and luster changes of test samples according to the optical instrument.
A. Color change.
Have different measuring method and examining index, for example, according to the ISO 7724 or other similar to standard method, using CIELAB chroma space, in 10 ° observer, D65 lighting light source, including the land surface gloss ingredients, integral ball measuring how a few conditions, measured with se differential gauge test samples after scraping parts and not scratch parts of lightness change the brightness difference delta L *, according to ISO 7724-2 or other similar standard method, using CIELAB chroma space,
Under the conditions of 100 observers, D65 lighting source, 450/00 or 0°/45° measurement, the color change of the scraped and unscraped parts of the test sample was measured, i.e.,△ L*,△ A *,△ H * and △E*.
B. Changes in luster.
Measure the change of 600 or 200 specular gloss between the scraped and unscraped parts of the test sample in accordance with ISO 2813 or other similar methods.
Founded in 2011, Shanghai Huitao is a team of experienced engineers and emerging design experts. The company focuses on R & D, design and production of high quality laboratory instruments for textile testing. Headquartered in Shanghai, the company provides high-quality testing instruments and high-quality professional services for companies, academic research institutions and testing institutions of various countries.
Shanghai Huitao continuously launched products to meet the experimental needs of the textile industry. It has advanced microclimate comfort test equipment, such as thermal manikin, thermal and humidity resistance tester, MMT and other test equipment. Meanwhile, it also provides air permeability tester, hydrostatic pressure tester and thermal protective clothing performance test equipment required for new product development. In addition, we have developed and produced many basic textile testing instruments, including washing color fastness tester, fabric abrasion tester, pilling tester, rubbing color fastness tester, ironing fastness tester and perspiration color fastness tester. These high-quality products are widely used in textile testing field. In order to meet the experimental needs of users, we also provide you with innovative and practical testing instruments. The products include fiber tester, yarn tester, fabric tester, carpet tester, geotextile tester and other related testing equipment.
The company sells our products through distributed distribution partners who provide high-quality products, services and support to our customers all over the world. All the products are in line with international quality standards and specifications, and can perform outstanding and accurate product performance.