Shanghai Weitao automation equipment Co., Ltd
Contact person: Mr. Lu
Address: 2312 Weiqing East Road, Shanyang Town, Jinshan District, Shanghai
Brief introduction of fastener fatigue tester
The fatigue tester is a part of the performance test of the buckle. Through a certain number of times, the shear strength and peel strength of the device are measured, and the actual use process is simulated, and the durability is considered.
1.1 test principle
The ring surface and hook surface of the adhesive belt are fixed on different roller surfaces respectively. In the process of the test, the roller rolls, and the adhesive belt is bonded and peeled continuously. After a certain number of times, it was removed for subsequent test.
The tester meets the following standards:
3.SATRA PM 123
1. Roller diameter: upper wheel (driven wheel) ￠ 162.5mm, lower wheel (driving wheel) ￠ 160mm
2. Roller width: 70mm
3. Rolling speed: 60rpm
4. Reversal time: 30s
5. Load: 5kg
6. Counter: LCD display, 0-999999
7. Power supply: AC 220 V, 50 Hz, 5A
8. External dimension: 70 × 47 × 60cm
9. Weight: 51kg
Brief introduction of the instrument
The whole machine is mainly composed of the following parts, as shown in Figure 1:
Figure 1. Whole machine diagram
1. Counterweight: it is used with driven wheel and the pressure is 5kg.
2. Driving wheel: 160mm in diameter, driven by motor, rotating at 60rpm, reversing every 30s. The ring surface is fixed on the driving wheel.
3. Driven wheel: 162.5mm in diameter, driven by driving wheel. The hook surface is fixed on the driven wheel.
4. Counter: set and display the number of movement cycles.
5. Key: including emergency stop button, start and pause key.
Taking GB / T 23315 as an example, the test procedure is introduced.
Two groups of samples with length of (540 ± 10) mm and width of no more than the length of groove are cut from one pair of buckle belt. Each group of samples contains a hook face belt and a ring face belt.
Mark 4 areas with the length of (100 ± 5) mm on each hook and loop tape, and mark "1" at one end and "2" at the other end of each area.
Take any group of samples, wrap the marked ring surface belt on the small roller, the rough surface back to the roller, the hook surface belt around the large roller, and the hook surface back to the roller, so that the sample and the roller are parallel and consistent. Ensure that the specimen can be bonded over the entire effective width after the roller is rotated.
Adjust the counter and run the test device to make the sample clutch for 1000 or 3000 times, and then remove the sample.
The samples were cut into four sections along the marking line, and the shear strength of four groups of samples was measured. The arithmetic mean value of the four groups of test results was taken as the shear strength after 1000 or 3000 clutch times.
Take the second group of samples for another test.
The samples were cut into four sections along the marking line, and the peel strength of the four groups of samples was measured. The arithmetic mean value of the four groups of test results was taken as the peel strength after 1000 or 3000 clutch times.