Shanghai Weitao automation equipment Co., Ltd
Contact person: Mr. Lu
Address: 2312 Weiqing East Road, Shanyang Town, Jinshan District, Shanghai
Introduction of testing principle and structure of mask synthetic blood penetration tester
A large number of examples have shown that bacteria can penetrate shielding materials with dry organic or inorganic particles, such as skin scraps or clean clothes carrying bacteria, and particles carrying bacteria penetrating packaging materials during storage period. The mask synthetic blood penetration tester can be used to measure the penetration of bacteria on dry particles within the size range of human dandruff.
Testing principle of mask synthetic blood penetration tester
The test is carried out on the test pieces fixed on a container respectively. Among these containers, 5 containers with Bacillus subtilis talc and one container with uninfected talc were used as control. Insert a dish at the bottom of each container close to the bottom of the specimen.
The equipment supporting the container is vibrated by a gas ball oscillator. All talc powder penetrating the test piece falls onto the Petri dish, and the Petri dish is taken out and cultured.
Composition and application of mask synthetic blood penetration tester
The instrument is completed in strict accordance with the standard drawings, which fully meets and can realize the test content required by the standard.
The mask synthetic blood penetration tester includes:
(1) Pneumatic ball oscillator: the external gas source passes through the pneumatic ball oscillator. After corresponding adjustment and correction, the vibration frequency is maintained at the target frequency. It can produce 20800 vibrations per minute with a force of 650n.
(2) Compressed air flowmeter: it is mainly used to measure the air flow which produces 20800 (347hz) vibration frequency per minute.
(3) Test vessel: the instrument has 6 stainless steel test vessels with metal piston on the top. The metal piston can be inserted 10 mm below the cover through the central hole on the cover, and the test piece is not relaxed after insertion. At the same time, the attachment at the bottom of each container has a slit which is used to insert the culture dish.
(4) Marble slab: 400mm * 400mm area and 10mm thick marble are used as the operation platform of the whole instrument.
(5) Fixed plate: a stainless steel plate with 6 holes, which is fixed on the stone plate with a clamp to fix and install the test vessel
(6) Rubber support: with 4 rubber supports, it is used to adjust the level, fix the position of the instrument, and prevent movement.